It's time to think about BMI..
On a Mission to make a Healthier World
Small introduction about warm water and losing weight (Reduce high BMI- overweight or obesity)
Drink Hot or warm water with one Ayurveda ingredient and bring down your high BMI (body mass index). It is hard to believe but it works.
In addition to this you can also take a look at How honey drink at night and morning will help you to reduce weight at faster pace.
After going through below sub sections you will be assured that how drinking hot or warm water will help you to reduce accumulated fat (stored calories) and reduce your high BMI (Body mass index)
How hot Water or warm water helps you to reduce weight and brings down your high BMI
Drinking Hot Water or warm water is effective in helping you to increase core body temperature improving circulation helping you detoxify faster. In addition to cleansing your body, this drink will boost metabolism, pin down appetite, improve circulation, and even fix constipation and dry skin.
There are many benefits to warming your body up only by drinking hot water such as improve blood circulation that makes it easier for your body to flush out unwanted bodily wastes detoxifying your body and helping you remedy constipation as well as boosting your metabolism. Drinking hot water has the added effect of improving digestion.
Drinking warm or hot water to reduce high BMI is the simplest of diets to incorporate to your diet and exercise routine.
8 weeks weight reduction plan and bring down your high BMI score
Before you start, check your weight and calculate your BMI (Body mass index) and make a note because you will be required it after 8 weeks to compare it.
Start with one cup of warm or hot water or with one glass whatever makes you comfortable. If you are part of colder country or temperatures at your place is colder then prefer hot water, it works well.
Below is 8 weeks weight reduction plan. These drinks can be started with one small cup to get comfortable with.
Start taking hot water (or warm water) or below stated Ayurvedic drink after breakfast, lunch and dinner. One CUP
Once you are comfortable to first week then start taking the drink before and after, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you are comfortable with 2nd week then in 3rd week you need to move from one cup water to one glass.
You need to add HONEY DRINK from 3rd week onwards.
If you comfortable with 3rd week routine then continue the same in 4th week as well. Try to follow it at your work place as well to see faster results.
After the completion of 4th week, you need to repeat 3rd week schedule for next 4 weeks and see the difference. After completion of 8 weeks, check your weight and calculate your BMI (body mass index) and share your results and thoughts to all.
Try it….it’s very easy and economical and can be followed anywhere at home as well as at work place.
Healthy Tip - Highly knowledgeable experts and researchers recommended that set stepwise weight reduction goals rather than looking for an immediate solution because it is healthy and has no side effects while immediate weight loss may create other health issues or illnesses.
Next time you consider going for a warm triple espresso or caramel drink or any other cold or soft drink, consider saving yourself more calories by warming up with some hot or warm water or Ayurvedic drink to develop your health and leading a happy life.
Having these drinks is an inexpensive way to bring down your high BMI or in other way to reduce weight. Check this page for various health risks associated with overweight or obesity.
You can lose more than 10 to 20 pounds in a year without doing anything else - Just drink warm or hot water before or after food and replace your cold or soft beverage with warm or hot water each day and take honey drink. This process will stoke (make stronger) your metabolism so you burn more calories all day. Also this will helps you stay energized, keeps you regular, and can improve your skin.
5 Important points to follow if you want to see faster and guaranteed results with above plan
If you wish to follow Ayurveda drinks stated below for your weight reduction plan and want to reduce your high BMI then you need to ensure yourself that below mentioned practices are followed dedicatedly to see faster and effective results :-
1. Take your dinner before 8 PM. Sounds unrealistic? Not really, because there are growing numbers of people who are following this method. Because generally we take late dinner and go to bed, so the consumed calories won’t get fully digested and unutilized calories will be stored as fat in our body. Taking early dinner may make you feel uneasy for few days but once your body gets adjusted then it is very easy going.
2. If possible eat something in the evening and take only liquids or smoothie or fruits in dinner. Avoid taking big or heavy dinners. Liquid food will be easily digested so there is no question on unutilized calories and hence no storage as fats. It is possible that due to early dinner you make up wake up early in the morning or you may feel hunger early in the morning. At morning you can take good healthy and nutritious breakfast.
3. If you a habit of drinking water or other cold drinks during meal then replace that with warm water + one tablespoon honey and see the results in just few weeks. This warm drink will ensure calories will not get stored as fats in your body and mobilize stored fats and flushes out.
4. Try to follow your recommended calorie intake, till you reduce weight. This will help you a lot in shedding those extra pounds at faster pace. If you don’t know your calorie intake then please visit this page to Check your recommended calorie intake
5. If you are really concern about reducing your weight and want to see excellent results in very shorter duration, then you should add one physical activity/exercise. Adding daily brisk walk of 30 to 40 minutes with above plan will enhance your weight reduction by 200% faster. People have seen dramatic results in just 4 weeks.
Add Ayurveda ingredient to hot water to be more effective in reducing your high BMI (body mass index)
If drinking plain water doesn’t sound interesting then add some Ayurveda ingredient and get more benefits.
You can choose one or more below options as per you convenience. You can even rotate the below options per week and try all flavors and enjoy the aroma and rejuvenate yourself at your own comfort level.This Ayurveda drink therapy can be followed wherever you go.
And very importantly we would love to hear you much pounds or Kilograms you have reduced and within how many weeks and what is your current BMI (Body Mass Index).
This method is very economical and very easy way to make Ayurveda tea/drink at home or at office. Just drink and reduce weight and bring down your high BMI (body mass index). As it is Ayurvedic and natural so there are no side effects.
Below are few Ayurveda drinks to bring down your high body mass index (BMI) or to reduce weight
To start with…pick one ….
· Fennel Tea/drink
· Green Tea/drink
· Oolang Tea/drink
· Flax seed Tea/drink
· Ginseng Tea/drink
· Ginger Tea/drink
· Peppermint Tea/drink
Fennel seed drink
Have you ever wondered how Fennel Seed drink can help you to refresh and reduce weight and bring down your high BMI
No…. correct ???..just read on…
Let’s see how addition of Fennel seed powder will elevate the water qualities and help you to bring down your high BMI.
What is Fennel Seed?
Fennel is a pleasant-smelling herbes from the Roman. Word meaning is “fragrant hay,” and it has a faint anise or licorice flavor and aroma. Dried fennel seeds are very nutritious, containing fiber, magnesium, calcium and iron, and they have long been used as a digestive aid.
Fennel is an important herb that has been used safely for many thousands of years in Chinese, Indian, Arabian and Western medicines. Aside from its value in cooking as a spice, it has been traditionally used as an aid to digestion and it has many health benefits.
Fennel tea is prepared from crushed or ground mature fennel seeds.
These seeds are rich in important volatile oil compounds like anethole, fenchone and estragole that are believed to be responsible for its antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial/anti-microbial properties.
Fennel drink is not very well known as other types like peppermint, Green or ginger but it is highly advantageous as mentioned above.
Many people report it to be more effective than anything else they’ve tried before.
Various types of Fennel Seeds
Below are few more advantages of Ayurveda Fennel drink.
1) Bloating and Flatulence ( The presence of excessive gas in the digestive tract.)
Many people report that drinking fennel tea regularly actually reduces their incidence of
both bloating and flatulence. Once again, it’s the volatile oils that are responsible for this
beneficial effect on our digestive system.
These compounds help relax the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and can assist
in reducing stomach cramps and bloating.
As both digesting food and trapped gases pass through our system more easily, there is less
chance of foods fermenting and putrefying in the large intestine.
In this way, this drink can be a very effective flatulence remedy, particularly for those really
smelly farts that can result from undigested food getting stuck in our colon.
2) Using Fennel drink for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a condition involving the large intestine that affects many
people, especially women. Symptoms vary, but often include abdominal pain, bloating and
stomach cramps, problematic bowel movements and excessive flatulence.
Fennel tea has been shown to be one of the premier treatments for IBS. The volatile oil
compounds in it first help increase the production of gastric juices to get digestion started
properly. These same compounds then assist in regulating the contractions of the
intestines, helping to relieve intestinal cramps and trapped stomach gas.
• Improved metabolism and weight reduction may result from drinking fennel tea regularly.
• It is a mild diuretic and can help flush excess water and toxins out of the body.
• Fennel seeds are very high in antioxidants.
• It has anti-inflammatory properties and it may benefit people suffering from joint pain
• Taking this drink can help ease a sore throat, reduce a fever and loosen phlegm from our
• It is believed to help lower blood pressure naturally.
• The seeds are a great breath freshener. You can either chew them after a meal or drink a
strong fennel tea for the same effect.
• Fennel is an immune system enhancer and many people report an improved sense of
relaxation and well-being when they drink it regularly.
How to Make Ayurvedic Fennel drink at Home
• Get a pack of Organic fennel seeds or also you will get ground (powder) of fennel
• If you have seeds then some pour quantity in the grinder and make powder or make
powder using with a mortar and pestle.
• Store the powder in container and use it as you require.
• Put the crushed seeds (powder) in a large mug and pour a cup of very hot water over
• Cover and steep for 8 to 10 minutes.
• Strain and enjoy pure Fennel Hot or warm drink. So if you feel better to drink this flavor
then just continue enjoying the aroma and unique taste rather just drinking hot water.
• Going further instead of just drinking plain hot or warm water you can add Auyrvedic
Fennel powder and reduce your weight naturally without any side effects.
• If you want to make it sweet then add honey. Don’t add sugar or other artifical
Where to Buy the Fennel seeds
• Try to buy Organic Fennel seeds or Powder, visit Amazon to buy it online or else you can visit any nearest market to buy it.
• The benefit of buying whole fennel seeds is that you can also add them to your cooking for extra flavor along with all the health
• Various types of Fennel Seeds
• It is suggested to talk to your doctor before drinking the tea regularly if you are being treated for breast or ovarian cancer due to a
possible (but unproven) mild estrogenic effect.
• Fennel is also not recommended for people prone to seizures or taking seizure medication.
• Very rarely, allergic reactions to the herb have been observed, particularly in people with an allergy to carrots or celery.
How Green Tea will help you to reduce weight or reduce high BMI?
Small Introduction about Green Tea
Green tea has been used for thousands of years and has many benefits.
One of them is green tea’s thermo-genic properties. This means the green tea causes your metabolism to heat up, or consume food at a faster rate.
The faster metabolism improves digestion. Our body stores unused calories as fats. If you reduce your intake of external calories then unused calories from your body will be utilized and burned out resulting in weight reduction.
Green tea also creates the feeling of fullness, making it a very effective appetite suppressant. When your body is no longer constantly craving foods, you can concentrate on healthier eating habits.
A proponent in green tea called EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) reduces the amount of lipids (fat) you absorb when you eat. This benefits your cholesterol level, causes weight loss and is very healthy for your heart.
All tea comes from one plant Camellia Sinensis. This is the same plant used to make black tea, Oolong tea and green tea. The difference is in the processing. Oolong tea is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and green tea is unfermented.
Over time, the plant has protected itself from photosynthetic stressors by forming chemical compounds known as polyphenols. Polyphenols, which include flavonoids, have the same beneficial class of compounds, antioxidants that make fruits and vegetables good for you.
Green tea leaves
Easiest way to Prepare Green tea
• Pour good water into your electric kettle or stovetop Kettle.
• Turn the kettle ON.
• Bring the water to a boil. Wait until the kettle switches off automatically or your
tea kettle whistles or water from your stovetop kettle starts boiling.
• Place the tea bag into the cup and pour hot water. Let it brew for 2 to 5
minutes and then drink it.
• If you are using tea leaves then pour one tea spoon into kettle and wait up to 5
to 10 minutes then strain and drink it. Don’t boil water by keeping green tea
bag or green leaves into it. Because the tea may become strong with bitter taste.
• Some people use the tea bag for second time or discard it.
How Many times you have to drink Green tea to reduce weight?
• You can drink in the morning, after breakfast, after lunch and in evening. Some
people drink it before and after food as this will help to reduce calorie
and food digestion effectively. You can carry tea bags to office, day out and enjoy
• Try to avoid at night as it is observed that it would not allow you to sleep.
• If you are new to green tea then its taste is little bitter if you boil water with green
tea then it become bitterer. But as you continue drinking you would love it. If you
want to enhance the flavor then you can add little bit of ginger or cardamom or
lemon. Honey is excellent to add but the green tea may lose the color.
• It is observed that after drinking green tea for one month body will start showing signs of rejuvenation and start reducing weight or
at least your body will not accumulate additional fat. It is researched that drinking green tea from one month to six months has seen
tremendous weight reduction.
As long as you keep drinking it you will reduce the weight and also you will keep your body healthy and fit. There is no harm to drink green tea lifelong.
Research says the content EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) found in green tea that speeds up the body's metabolism, is responsible for helping people lose the kilos - it can burn a whopping 70 calories a day! Green tea also raises the level of antioxidants. It's believed the antioxidant catechins in green tea boost metabolism and helps burn fat.
Important Note -
• If you are really on the verge to reduce weight or burn accumulated calories then it is highly recommended to drink Green tea
without sugar but you can one table spoon of honey. You can also add ginger or cardamom or lemon for some additional flavors. If it
first time then initially the taste would be bitter but as you continue you will like the aroma.
• To try for the first time you can buy the flavored green tea bags like ginger, honey, lime, cardamom etc - Visit this link if you want to
order flavored Green tea (mention Amazon link)
• Try to buy Organic Green tea bags or green tea leaves - Try these link to order online Organic Green tea bags (mention Amazon link)
• Don’t add sugar or arifical sweetener.
Green tea contains caffeine, which may cause jitteriness, upset stomach, sleeplessness and other side effects. Although caffeine
content varies by brand and steeping time, consuming more than 5 cups per day can lead to dangerous caffeine intake, possibly
causing more serious reactions so it is advisable to consult physician if you are on any medication or allergic to any herbals.
OTHER TEA/DRINK LINKS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Other ways / drinks to lose weight
Warm water with Ayurveda Ingredient to lose weight - I
The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Visit Honey drink page to know more